Why schedule a free Home Energy Analysis?
- Save up to $150 yearly on your energy bill
- Installation of free products
- Increased home comfort
- In-person or virtual scheduling for your convenience
See what we’ll do for you for no cost at the time of your appointment:
- Must be living in a single-family home, duplex, mobile home, or townhouse style condo/apartment. Townhouse-style units must have separate entrances, no common/shared areas, individual meters, and have their own HVAC (furnace/AC) equipment.
- Current Consumers Energy customers receiving only electric service from Consumers Energy (natural gas and combination customers, click here).
- Renters and homeowners are both eligible.
- Additional savings opportunities are available to customers at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level or 80% Area Median Income (by county).
Interested in Taking the Next Step?
Schedule your free Home Energy Analysis and a trained energy technician will visit your home and complete an assessment, lasting up to 60-minutes. During this time you will be provided with energy saving tips along with a personalized home energy report. With your permission, your energy analyst will install some of the energy saving products listed above throughout your home.
Interested in a virtual assessment instead?
Learn how to complete your appointment over the phone, without any personal contact.
Your safety will always be our number one priority. We remain committed to your health and well-being and have taken steps to keep you protected, including the use of face masks and maintaining social distancing guidelines while inside your home.